About Jonathan and Kaye
We are Atlanta wedding videographers and photographers for Southeast and destination weddings. We are passionate about capturing the beauty, excitement and joy of your wedding day. You are unique, and your wedding will inspire us! Our goal is to give you a product that not only will you be proud to share with your friends and family, but is something to hold on to that reflects you and your love for one another!
We are a husband and wife team, we are in love, and love working together! Kaye is the artist in the business. She started the business in 2011, and soon after they got married, Jon joined the business to handle studio managing and client relations (what every artist needs!) We work perfectly in sync while shooting a wedding day, always knowing what the other is getting and knowing exactly what we need for the final product.
We love what we do because we are not just capturing a special day, but we are able to turn your special day into a cherished keepsake. Secondly, we love serving people. We do more than take photos or video, we are focused on our clients and their experience with us. We want your experience to be easy, enjoyable and stress free. Thirdly, we love the celebration a wedding brings! This means we understand and appreciate the importance of this day, as your family and friends come together, and that is what your day is all about. Our goal is to connect with our clients on a personal level, through coffee dates (planning meetings) and of course the engagement shoot! If you’re interested in getting to know us to see if we are a good fit for you, let us know – we would love to meet with you!
Some fun facts about us:
• A perfect date night for us is going out for pizza or sushi, grabbing some fro yo, and coming home to play some Mario on our nintendo Wii U or watch a movie on Netflix.
• We have three adorable and affectionate kitties! They are our children until we have ‘real’ children.
• We both love the city of Atlanta and all the unique elements, areas and suburbs it has. We didn’t realize how great it was until we left (we lived in Phoenix for a year… in 2014).
• Jon grew up in New Jersey… about an hour away from NYC. He is more of a city boy, though my southern upbringing has helped him learn to appreciate the beauty of the country side. Though he loves living in GA, he will never get used to the “slower” paced life, and will always think GA drivers accelerate too slowly.
• We both love traveling together and exploring new cities and parts of the country (and world). I (Kaye) have been to Spain, France, Germany and Romania and Jon has been to Italy, England, Ireland, France, Spain, Romania, Greece, just to name a few. We have done weddings all over the south east, as well as Phoenix, Denver, Lake Eerie, and Pittsburg.
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us today for more information about photographing or filming your wedding!